Udvartana is an invigorating procedure done with cleansing grains, dosha or constitution specific herbs and oils, used to scrub and exfoliate the skin. This herbal massage will stimulate the skin, leaving you with radiant, toned skin and cleansed skin.
How can Udvartana help you?
- Clogged pores or acne on the posterior surface of the body (backside)
- Sluggish lymphatic systems
- For the removal of toxins
- Used to slough dead and dying skin for a more even skin tone
- Weight gain and obesity
What to Expect:
1) Expect to an hour and a half in treatment
2) The treatment room at Life without Pain is warm and inviting. Clients will be provided with a bath robe and asked to undress and climb under the warm blankets and sheets.
3) The treatment will begin after an hour long warm oil massage
4) Lying face down the herbal scrub will be applied to the back.
5) Once applied, clients will make their way to the shower where they will rinse and wash the paste from their skin.
6) Clients will be given several minutes to dress before being offered one of Life without Pain’s signature teas.
7) Upon leaving clients will feel fresh and invigorated, with the skin being radiant and smooth.
I have used udvartana to aid in my weight loss regimen. I love the way my skin feels after treatment, it’s so soft and smooth. And I especially love the way it has helped to reduce cellulite accumulations under the skin.
Treatment will last an hour and a half. Clients should plan on being in the office for up to two hours.
Upgrade the expirience with adding a Shirodhara while the herbs are soaking into the skin. $45