An energetic therapy in which practitioners use their hands in a heart-centered and intentional way to support and facilitate physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and well-being in the client. Through this, both the human and environmental energy fields will be balanced, for an overall sense of release and restoration.
Healing Touch therapy has traditionally been used to treat the following:
- Restore balance to the emotions
- Therapeutic for past emotional trauma
- Brings peace and acceptance
- Give clients the strength to work through issues
- Nurtures self-love
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence
- Relaxation and stress reduction
What to Expect:
1) Expect to spend one hour in treatment
2) The treatment room at Life without Pain is warm and inviting. Clients will be asked to lie on their backs on the treatment table. Soft music will be playing in the background and the lights will be dimmed. Patients can request the use of an eye pillow during treatment.
3) The therapist will then pass their hands over the body in an attempt to balance the chakras. A light touch will be used at major chakra points, usually at the joints (knees, hips, shoulders, etc). Healing Touch is similar to Reiki in that there is a transference of energy from the therapist to the patient, however, Healing Touch has the ability to clear blockages, emotional or energetic
4) After treatment clients will be given the time to collect themselves before being offered one of Life Without Pain’s signature teas.
5) Upon leaving clients can expect to feel balanced, centered, relaxed, and wholly at peace.
Stephanie McAdams of Brookfield WI:
I have used Healing Touch therapy as a meditative escape, upon awaking I always feel in a complete state of bliss. Although it is an alternative to normal stress reduction techniques one may participate in life exercise, reading, etc, I have used Healing Touch repeatedly to relax and reset. I feel that keeping myself centered is key to keeping myself and my family centered, so I take the time to work on myself every so often using the therapeutic properties of Healing Touch.
Treatment will last one hour. For the benefits Healing Touch brings, we reccomend scheduling when you have a day off or can escape from the busy world for more than 3 hours. Healing Touch therapies can be added to any other Ayurvedic therapy or service.